Use of the information and resources provided by this first aid website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you agree to these terms and assume full responsibility for your actions.
Our terms to disclaimer
- The information provided on this website is intended to be general and educational. They are not a substitute for advice from a qualified healthcare professional. Always consult a physician or healthcare professional before making any health or first aid decisions.
- The content on this site may contain medical information, procedures and practices that are subject to change and continuous advancement. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of the content.
- The first aid procedures described on this website are provided as a general guide only and may not be appropriate in all situations. Each emergency case is unique, and circumstances may vary. Always seek proper first aid training and follow current guidelines and protocols.
- This website may contain links to other resources or third party websites. These links are provided for convenience only and do not imply an endorsement or responsibility for the content of these sites. By accessing these links, you do so at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for any damages, injuries, losses or claims resulting from the use of information provided on this website. You agree to hold this website, its owners, contributors and affiliates harmless from any such incidents.
- We reserve the right to modify, update or terminate the content of this website at any time without prior notice. We will not be responsible for any consequences arising from these changes.
- By using this website, you agree to indemnify and hold this website, its owners, employees and affiliates harmless from any claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of your misuse of information provided on this website.
professional medical care
Please note that professional medical care is always the best option in emergency situations. This first aid site does not replace the need to seek qualified medical assistance.
By continuing to use this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to this disclaimer.
by Joao Fernando Oliveira Santos
see our other projects: crowburgerkitchen.com
- The information provided on this website is intended to be general and educational.
- The content on this site may contain medical information, procedures and practices that are subject to change and continuous advancement.
- The first aid procedures described on this website are provided as a general guide only and may not be appropriate in all situations.
- please see our disclaimer.